Kate’s Zucchini Bread
Kate’s Zucchini Bread:
Either 2 cups all purpose flour and 1 cup whole wheat flour
OR 3 cups of King Arthur Flour’s white whole wheat flour.
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 large eggs
1.5 cups sugar
3 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce (or another 1/2 cup olive oil)
3 cups grated zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl
3) In a large bowl, beat eggs, add sugar, vanilla, oil & applesauce, and mix well. Add zucchini and mix.
4) Add dry ingredients, mixing well, but not over mixing.
5) Pour into 2 greased loaf pans
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour